Features and Benefits:
- Used to tighten or remove nuts and bolts over the rated force a standard wrench can produce
- Examples include lug nuts, suspension fasteners, and any other frozen but or bolt applications
- Can also be used to accurately torque fasteners above the highest output of a torque wrench
- Drive Input: 3/4 inch, 730 pound-feet Maximum, Drive Output: 1 inch, 2200 pound-feet maximum
- Head Width: 3.6 inches, 3.3:1 Ratio; Reaction Bar: 15-5/8 inches
Includes reaction foot. Note: frictional gear loss: 6 percentage.