- Heavy duty slip on extractor alternative to OEM 10389 or TG10389. Features a maximum glove opening of 4.5 inches.
- This specialty Pitman Arm remover eliminates dangerous hammering or cutting torch methods and can be used with up to a 3/4" air impact wrench, hand ratchet or breaker bar.
- Designed to fit for Volvo, Mack, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack and other class 6-8 transportation trucks and equipment.
- Guaranteed to easily remove even the most stubborn pitman arms on Sheppard M110 steering boxes with its high strength steel casting design made for high capacity pulling.
- Oni Tools ensures quality automotive products and stands behind top of the line manufacturing. We guarantee our products to last and offer support for our mechanics along the way.
Great arm puller alternative to my Volvo truck
Removes pitman arms easily. considerably superior quality to other auto shops.
Best TG10389 replacement
Purchased this great pitman arm puller, which removes the pitman arms with ease. Best TG10389 replacement I've seen.
This Gear Box Pitman Arm Puller is ideal for the Kenworth vehicle. Nice job!
Exactly What I Needed
For Volvo, the Pitman Arm Remover conveniently eliminates dangerous hammering or cutting torch methods. That's just what I needed!
This Pitman Arm Puller replacement is both inexpensive and durable. Great Investment!