- Design to remove old stock OEM injectors 1905001 and valve springs and quickly install new ones for Paccar MX13 / DAF CF 85 Euro 4/5 engine code 410/ 460.
- Fast and easy injector extraction method. Simply screw the top nut on the injector, latch it on the hammer and strike until the injector is removed. Please adjust the piston to TOP DEAD CENTER before using the extractor tool.
- To replace the valve springs place the cylinder head on a flat surface. Install the press in the unit injector hole and screw the tool in the unit injector retainer screw hole. Place the tool’s moving part above the valve spring to be removed.
- Follow by turning down the tool’s “wing nut” until the valve disc has been pressed down and the valve collets can be removed. Place valves and springs in a marked rack to facilitate reinstallation at the same place in the cylinder head.
- Finalize by removing the remaining valves the same way as above and remove the oil seals from the valve guides.
Well done! the injector extraction method was pretty easy and I like how durable the Injector Remover & Valve Spring Compressor Tool Kit is.
The most affordable option is this Injector Remover & Valve Spring Compressor Tool Kit replacement. Excellent price, exactly what I needed, and works perfectly with my Paccar MX13.
bought a replacement Injector Remover & Valve Spring Compressor Tool Kit. I was pleasantly surprised by the price and how quickly I got the tool.
The injector extraction was quick best 1905001 tool better than other OEMs.
Easy and Affordable
It was an easy and smooth transaction. I have no complaints about the price; it's pretty affordable.