- Used for all SHOWA manufactured Trim/Tilt Units, Yamaha F115-F150, all Yamaha I4 2.8L (F175-F200), Yamaha 2-Strokes (115-225hp), all Yamaha VMAX, all Suzuki, Johnson, Evinrude.
- Alternative to Yamaha Factory Tools YB-06175-1A, YB-06548, Replacement Pins AMT0005 - S-4mm
- Our marine pin wrench features a 1/2 inch socket drive - 46m-lb torque rating. 200 ft-lb min pin strength. Comes with 8 removable pins 4mm & 4.5mm
- Required tool to remove the nut on the trim and tilt cylinder, use with torque wrench for proper installation
- Made of high quality materials to resist corrosion and rust, durable and impact resistance
Built to last! the design quality is unexpectedly impressive, it feels solid and substantial in your hands and it doesn't feel flimsy at all. It's like they made it to tackle the challenging aspects on the water.
Excellent customer service
Great tool and customer service
Tool was made solid and worked perfectly on my Yamaha trim nuts. Pins held up to a lot of torgue. Fast shipping too!
The exact right tool for the job!
This wrench fit perfectly and easily removed my Yamaha power trim caps in order to replace it's weeping seals.
The right tool for the job!
It worked perfectly and did not mar the anodized finish of the cylinder cap.