- Fits all Seastar Steering Cylinders, Trim and Tilt Caps on all Four Stroke Yamaha V6, Trim and Tilt Caps on Non-VMAX 2 Strokes (225-300hp), and Tilt Caps on the 2011-Current F150. This wrench is not compatible with VMAX.
- Yamaha OEM alternative tools AMT0004 YB-06175-2B and replacement pins AMT0005 - S-4mm
- Our marine pin wrench is 1/2 inch socket drive with a size of 38mm x 4mm and has a 200 ft-lb MIN pin strength
- Required tool to remove the nut on the trim and tilt cylinder, use with torque wrench for proper installation
- Made of high quality materials to resist corrosion and rust, durable and impact resistance
Yamaha Trim/Tilt Wrench
Wrench is excellent quality & shipping was very quick. Overall experience with Oni 5 Star. Eric.
Doing business with Oni Tools
I first ordered the wrong tool “my own mistake”! And called the company. The guy was going off shift, he stayed on the phone with me on his own time. Got me the right order, it arrived at my house in less than 2 days! If I need tools for my boat. These are the people I will do business with.
Prompt and worth the money
The product handed over promptly and as described. Price was reasonable . Appears to be good quality. Great job!
The lower price was appealing. I’m happy to report that the price was a steal and the tools are way more durable.
ONI Trim Tool
Good. The device worked well although sometimes hard to hold in place without popping off. Had to secure in place with stainless hose clamp.