- For removing ball bearings, roller bearings, inner races and other tight parts if there is not enough space to use pulling hooks.
- The sharp, wedge-shaped blades of the separator are pressed behind the part to be removed and, in this process, push between the bearing and seat.
- The wedge-shaped separator jaws are secured underneath the component to be removed.
- The large supporting surfaces protect the parts to be pulled.
- The separators of the Y-15 series require the pulling devices of the Y-180 series.
- MPN #: Y-515-7
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Diameter of the shaft||80 - 420 mm||3 3/16 - 16 1/2 inch|
|Distance of side screw||420 mm||16 1/2 inch|
|Maximum load||30 t||33 US t|
Ultimate stability when removing, as the separator and pulling device are screwed firmly together.
Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.