- For pulling and removing bearings, gears, etc.
- The legs of the puller feature an adjustable height, are partially invertible, and have standard pulling and separating claws.
- Puller hooks are specially hardened and smoothed.
- The multiple boreholes in the pulling hooks enable users to work with variable reach.
- Collar can be used for both pullers and provides additional stability and support for the separation process.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- Personal KUKKO-Chip-Code.
- MPN #: K-204-V-210-1
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
Universal application thanks to adjustable clamping depths and two types of hook.
Clamps increase the pressure of the hooks significantly.
Safe, fast and efficient disassembly.
Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
Practical package for universal use.
Complete easy-to-manage package.
Kit in the tried-and-tested KUKKO-i-Boxx-System.
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Strong design, high performance, and long service life.
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
Product video on the product can be opened.