- For extracting cylinder liners in commercial vehicles and industry.
- Three expansion elements guarantee optimal adaptation of the internal extractor to the respective application.
- The counter support nuts' friction resistance is reduced to a minimum as a result of the built-in pressure bearing (size 2 to 5).
- With their support struts, the counter supports are particularly suited for large cylinder liners and ball bearings, etc., and ensure that the assembly remains stable during the extraction process.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
Technical attribute Metric Imperial Inner diameter of ball bearing 60 - 155 mm 2 3/8 - 6 1/8 inch Distance of side screw 85 - 250 mm 3 3/8 - 9 7/8 inch Depth of side screw 125 - 250 mm 4 7/8 - 9 7/8 inch Maximum load 7t 7.5 US t Weight 10.995 kg
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO Quality Standards:
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Internal extractors
- Internal Extracting