- For pulling tight-fitting, rusted and deep-set windscreen whiper arms.
- The one-piece bell-shaped design fits on all VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda and other models.
- Shaped for optimal fit with all commonly used types of wiper arms.
- MPN #: K-142/4
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Windshield wiper puller fork opening||15; 26,5 mm||5/8; 1 1/16 inch|
|Windshield wiper puller Height (Top to Bottom)||30; 64,5 mm||1 3/16; 2 1/2 inch|
|Windshield wiper puller set Height (Bottom plate thickness)||2,5; 5 mm||1/8; 3/16 inch|
|Windshield wiper puller set Height (Space between bottom plate to the Top plate)||16; 47,5 mm||5/8; 1 7/8 inch|
|Spread||60 mm||2 3/8 inch|
|Depth||50 mm||1 31/32 inch|
- Windshield wiper arms can be pulled without removing the bonnet.
- The threaded spindles are guided by a movable bush, which allow the puller to be fitted to the edge of the arm at the start and in the middle at the end of the removal process.
- Special threads enable especially high pulling forces.
- Solid, single-piece milled body for high strength.
- No damage to wiper arm, shaft, etc.
- No paint scratching.
- No glass damage
- Windshield wipers