- Series is built on a modular system.
- Pullers have the same hydraulic spindle.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Standard pulling hook.
- Flexibility assured thanks to two-arm or three-arm design.
- Easy-to-replace individual components that can be combined in a number of different ways.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- MPN #: 845-851
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
Technical attribute Metric Imperial Spread 50 - 250 mm 2 - 9 7/8 inch Depth 100 - 250 mm 3 7/8 - 9 7/8 inch Maximum torque 40 Nm Maximum load 10 t 11 US t Weight 19.72 kg Number of jaws 2/3 2/3
Product Data Sheet
- Little force required for a strong pulling performance.
- Piston functions on the axis and does not turn in the hydraulic spindle.
- Spindle extensions enable the unit to be adjusted quickly to a range of different requirements.
- Available as complete hydraulic pullers, individual parts and sets.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Optional conversion to different jaw lengths.
- Practical package for universal use.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
Kukko Quality Standards:
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Series 800