- For pulling particularly tight bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- If there is adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend a 3-jaw puller series 845 for optimal force distribution.
- Series is built on a modular system.
- Pullers have the same hydraulic spindle.
- Easy-to-replace individual components that can be combined in a number of different ways.
- Standard pulling hook.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Hydraulic spindle.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- MPN #: 844-5-B
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||130 - 250 mm||5 1/8 - 9 7/8 inch|
|Depth||250 mm||9 7/8 inch|
|Maximum torque||40 Nm||29.5 ft lb|
|Maximum load||10 t||11 US t|
|Number of jaws||2||2|
|Space below||6,5 mm||1/4 inch|
|Space next to it||44 mm||1 3/4 inch|
- Available as complete hydraulic pullers, individual parts and sets.
- Little force required for a strong pulling performance.
- Piston functions on the axis and does not turn in the hydraulic spindle.
- Spindle extensions enable the unit to be adjusted quickly to a range of different requirements.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Strong design, high performance and long service life.
Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Series 800