- For removing bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- Standard pulling hook.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Hydraulic spindle.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- MPN #: 820-0
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||85 - 225 mm||3 3/8 - 8 7/8 inch|
|Depth||225 mm||8 7/8 inch|
|Maximum load||10 t||11 US t|
|Maximum torque||40 Nm||29.5 ft lb|
|Space below||8 mm||3/8 inch|
|Space next to it||10 mm||3/8 inch|
|Number of jaws||2||2|
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Available as complete hydraulic pullers, individual parts and sets.
- Little force required for a strong pulling performance.
- Piston functions on the axis and does not turn in the hydraulic spindle.
- Spindle extensions enable the unit to be adjusted quickly to a range of different requirements.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
Kukko Quality Standard
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Series 800