- For extraction and internal extraction of ball bearings, roller bearings, inner races and other tight-fitting parts if there is not enough space to use pulling hooks.
- Series is built on a modular system.
- Pullers have the same hydraulic spindle.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Easy-to-replace individual components that can be combined in a number of different ways.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- MPN #: 818-150
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
Technical attribute Metric Imperial Diameter of the shaft 25 - 155 mm 1 - 6 1/8 inch Depth of side screw 280 - 780 mm 11 1/32 - 30 3/4 inch Inner Diameter of Ball Bearing 10 t 11 US t Maximum load 10 t 11 US t Weight 27.12 kg
Product Data Sheet
- Little force required for a strong pulling performance.
- Piston functions on the axis and does not turn in the hydraulic spindle.
- Spindle extensions enable the unit to be adjusted quickly to a range of different requirements.
- Available as complete hydraulic pullers, individual parts and sets.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- KUKKO-L-Boxx-System compatible with systems by all common manufacturers.
Kukko Quality Standards:
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Series 800