- For removing bearings, gears, discs, etc. for tight or difficult-to-access spaces.
- Automatic tensioning and centering of the extractor jaws.
- Thanks to the integrated force transmission via the spring mechanism, the clamping force increases in proportion to the pulling force.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating
- MPN #: 483-4
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||20 - 200 mm||3/4 - 7 7/8 inch|
|Depth||200 mm||7 7/8 inch|
|Hexagon drive (male)||13 mm|
|Maximum load||3 t||3 US t|
|Number of jaws||3||3|
|Space below||9 mm||3/8 inch|
|Space next to it||22 mm||7/8 inch|
- The elastic effect and slim design enables parts to be pulled in difficult-to-reach places.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standard
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Pullers with self-centering jaws