- For pulling tight-fitting bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- Swivelling standard puller jaws.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- 2-jaw and 3-jaw combination cross beam.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- If there is adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 3-jaw puller series 47 for optimal distribution of force.
- MPN #: 46-1-B
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||35 - 300 mm||1 3/8 - 11 7/8 inch|
|Depth||300 mm||11 7/8 inch|
|Hexagon drive (male)||36 mm|
|Maximum load||15 t||16.5 US t|
|Space below||22 mm||7/8 inch|
|Space next to it||50 mm||2 inch|
|Number of jaws||2/3||2/3|
|Maximum torque||45 Nm||33 ft lb|
- Combi-pullers can be used as a 3-jaw and 2-jaw puller.
- The larger the pulling force, the stronger the puller hook's grip on the workpiece to be removed.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Hydraulic spindle series 8 for particularly tight-fitting parts also available as an option.
- Auxiliary hydraulic ram series 9 for particularly tight parts, can be used from a particular puller size.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Strong design, high performance and long service life.
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
Product video on the product can be opened.
Pullers with swiveling jaws