- For removing bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- Standard pulling hook.
- Automatic self-centering pulling hooks.
- The three-arm design ensures that the load is distributed evenly and that the part to be removed is held securely.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- MPN #: 45-6
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||23 - 375 mm||7/8 - 14 3/4 inch|
|Depth||275 mm||11 inch|
|Hexagon drive (male)||24 mm|
|Maximum load||9,5 t||10 US t|
|Maximum torque||200 Nm||147.5 ft lb|
|Space below||16 mm||5/8 inch|
|Space next to it||40 mm||1 5/8 inch|
|Number of jaws||3||3|
Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Strong design, high performance and long service life.
Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
Pullers with self-centering jaws