- For removing bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- Standard pulling hook.
- Automatic self-centering pulling hooks.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- MPN #: 44-4
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||23 - 250 mm||7/8 - 9 7/8 inch|
|Depth||200 mm||7 7/8 inch|
|Hexagon drive (male)||24 mm|
|Maximum load||7 t||7.5 US t|
|Maximum torque||190 Nm||140 ft lb|
|Space below||12 mm||1/2 inch|
|Space next to it||17 mm||3/4 inch|
|Number of jaws||2||2|
This handy, space-saving model is particularly suited for vehicle electrical equipment, electrical workshops, compressed air repair processes and other similar applications.
The thin pulling hooks are suitable for narrow, difficult-to-access locations.
Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
Pullers with self-centering jaws