- For removing small bearings, gears or discs, etc. for tight or difficult-to-access spaces.
- Thin pulling hooks.
- Automatic self-centering pulling hooks.
- The three-arm design ensures that the load is distributed evenly and that the part to be removed is held securely.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- If there is not adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 2-jaw puller.
- MPN #: 43-11
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||10 - 60 mm||3/8 - 2 3/8 inch|
|Depth||50 mm||2 inch|
|Maximum load||1,5 t||1.5 US t|
|Space below||5 mm||3/16 inch|
|Space next to it||17 mm||3/4 inch|
|Number of jaws||3||3|
This handy, space-saving model is particularly suited for vehicle electrical equipment, electrical workshops, compressed air repair processes and other similar applications.
The thin pulling hooks are suitable for narrow, difficult-to-access locations.
Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Strong design, high performance and long service life.
Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
Pullers with self-centering jaws