- For removing bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- Swivelling standard puller jaws.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- If there is not adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 2-jaw puller (link[MP_41_Standard,series 41]).
- MPN #: 42-0
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||12 - 60 mm||1/2 - 2 3/8 inch|
|Depth||40 mm||1 5/8 inch|
|Hexagon drive (male)||13 mm|
|Maximum load||1,5 t||1.5 US t|
|Maximum torque||25 Nm||18 ft lb|
|Space below||4 mm||3/16 inch|
|Space next to it||15 mm||5/8 inch|
|Number of jaws||3||3|
The larger the pulling force, the stronger the puller hook's grip on the workpiece to be removed.
Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
Hydraulic spindle series 8-0 for particularly tight parts, available from a particular puller size.
Auxiliary hydraulic ram series 9 for particularly tight parts, can be used from a particular puller size.
Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Strong design, high performance and long service life.
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
Product video on the product can be opened.
Pullers with swivelling jaws