For removing bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- Extra-thin pulling hooks in various lengths.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- The three-arm design ensures that the load is distributed evenly and that the part to be removed is held securely.
- MPN #: 30-10-SP-T
- Shipping Disclaimer: If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
Spread 130 mm 5 1/8 inch Depth 100/200/250/350 mm 3 7/8; 7 7/8; 9 7/8; 13 3/4 inch Hexagon drive (male) 17 mm Maximum load 3 t 3 US t Maximum torque 40 Nm 29.5 ft lb Weight 5.055 kg Jaws
- The narrow, trapezoidal pulling jaws are suitable for extremely narrow, difficult to access places.
- Variable reach thanks to optional jaw extensions.
- Can be installed on various pulling hooks.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Strong design, high performance and long service life.
Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
Pullers with sliding, parallel jaws