- For pulling particularly tight bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- Swivelling standard puller jaws.
- The three-arm design ensures that the load is distributed evenly and that the part to be removed is held securely.
- Hydraulic and mechanical pressure screw.
- Grease hydraulics.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- MPN #: 206-2-B
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||37 - 450 mm||1 1/2 - 15 3/4 inch|
|Depth||400 mm||15 3/4 inch|
|Jaw depth with hydraulic spindle||350 mm||13 3/4 inch|
|Number of possible depths||3||3|
|Maximum load||10 t||11 US t|
|Maximum torque||300 Nm|
|Space below||20 mm||3/4 inch|
|Space next to it||46 mm||1 7/8 inch|
|Number of jaws||3||3|
Easy and even pulling for particularly tight parts.
The larger the pulling force, the stronger the puller hook's grip on the workpiece to be removed.
Universal application thanks to adjustable depths.
Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Strong design, high performance and long service life.
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
Product video on the product can be opened.
Pullers with swivelling jaws