- For pulling particularly tight bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- Swivelling standard puller jaws.
- The three-arm design ensures that the load is distributed evenly and that the part to be removed is held securely.
- Hydraulic and mechanical pressure screw.
- Grease hydraulics.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- MPN #: 206-02-B
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||26 - 250 mm||1 1/32 - 9 7/8 inch|
|Depth||220 mm||8 5/8 inch|
|Jaw depth with hydraulic spindle||170 mm||6 3/4 inch|
|Number of possible depths||2||2|
|Maximum load||7 t||7.5 US t|
|Maximum torque||150 Nm|
|Space below||18 mm||3/4 inch|
|Space next to it||50 mm||2 inch|
|Number of jaws||3||3|
The larger the pulling force, the stronger the puller hook's grip on the workpiece to be removed.
Universal application thanks to adjustable depths.
Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
Hydraulic spindle series 8-0 for particularly tight parts, available from a particular puller size.
Auxiliary hydraulic ram series 9 for particularly tight parts, can be used from a particular puller size.
Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Strong design, high performance and long service life.
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
Product video on the product can be opened.
Pullers with swivelling jaws