- For pulling particularly tight bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- Swivelling standard puller jaws.
- Hydraulic and mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Grease hydraulics.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- If there is adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 3-jaw puller series 206-B for optimal force distribution.
- MPN #: 205-1-B
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||37 - 300 mm||1 1/2 - 11 7/8 inch|
|Depth||280 mm||11 1/32 inch|
|Jaw depth with hydraulic spindle||230 mm||9 1/16 inch|
|Number of possible depths||2||2|
|Maximum load||12 t||13 US t|
|Maximum torque||320 Nm|
|Space below||18 mm||3/4 inch|
|Space next to it||50 mm||2 inch|
|Number of jaws||2
Easy and even pulling for particularly tight parts.
The larger the pulling force, the stronger the puller hook's grip on the workpiece to be removed.
Universal application thanks to adjustable depths.
Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Strong design, high performance and long service life.
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
Product video on the product can be opened.
Pullers with swivelling jaws