- For removing bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- Extended standard puller hook.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- MPN #: 20-1-4
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||30 - 90 mm||1 3/16 - 3 1/2 inch|
|Depth||400 mm||15 3/4 inch|
|Spread used internal||70 - 140 mm||2 3/4 - 5 1/2 inch|
|Hexagon drive (male)||17 mm|
|Maximum load||4,5 t||4.5 US t|
|Maximum torque||80 Nm||59 ft lb|
|Number of jaws||2||2|
|Space below||10 mm||3/8 inch|
|Space next to it||31 mm||1 1/4 inch|
- Can be installed on various pulling hooks and variable reach thanks to jaw extensions.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Cross-beam, up to size -30, includes hexagonal profile for holding.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Hydraulic spindle series 8-0 for particularly tight parts, available from a particular puller size.
- Auxiliary hydraulic ram series 9 for particularly tight parts, can be used from a particular puller size.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
- Stability support from optional series 219 clamp.
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Strong design, high performance and long service life.
Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
Pullers with sliding, parallel jaws