- For removing bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- Standard pulling hook.
- The end stop protects the hook from slipping off the cross-beam.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Exchangeable spindle top.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- MPN #: 120-1
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||50 - 100 mm||2 - 3 7/8 inch|
|Depth||100 mm||3 7/8 inch|
|Hexagon drive (male)||17 mm|
|Maximum load||3 t||3.30 US t|
|Number of jaws||2||2|
|Space below||9 mm||3/8 inch|
|Space next to it||32 mm||1 1/4 inch|
- Quick change or turning of the pulling jaws by depressing the end stop.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Strong design, high performance and long service life.
Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.