- For removing bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- Standard pulling hook.
- The pulling jaws are consistently straight and equally slim.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Exchangeable spindle top (as from size 110-1).
- Milled thread treated with special coating
- MPN #: 110-4
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||180 - 350 mm||7 1/8 - 13 3/4 inch|
|Depth||250 mm||9 7/8 inch|
|Hexagon drive (male)||22 mm|
|Maximum load||7 t||7.71 US t|
|Number of jaws||2||2|
|Space below||18 mm||3/4 inch|
|Space next to it||35 mm||1 3/8 inch|
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Strong design, high performance and long service life.
Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.