- For removing bearings, gears, discs, etc.
- Standard pulling hook.
- The pulling jaws are consistently straight and equally slim.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Two-arm design for space-saving operation.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Mechanical pressure screw.
- Exchangeable spindle top (as from size 110-1).
- Milled thread treated with special coating
- MPN #: 110-01
- Shipping Disclaimer : If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Spread||30 - 50 mm||1 3/16 - 2 inch|
|Depth||50 mm||2 inch|
|Spread used internal||70 - 140 mm||2 3/4 - 5 1/2 inch|
|Hexagon drive (male)||10 mm|
|Maximum load||0,5 t||0.5 US t|
|Number of jaws||2||2|
|Space below||7 mm||1/4 inch|
|Space next to it||15 mm||5/8 inch|
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
KUKKO quality standards
Quality made in Germany.
Strong design, high performance and long service life.
Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.