- Direct replacement to OEM parts number RR1033TR.
- Specialty extractor designed to aid mechanics with the Roadranger Transmission front cover removal.
- Simply position Front Cover Puller (RR1033TR) assembly on DCM Input Shaft. Hand tighten 2 Front Cover Puller (RR1033TR) 15 mm cap screws into Front Cover until fully seated and tighten Front Cover Puller (RR1033TR) forcing screw to remove Front Cover from DCM Input Shaft.
- Heavy duty steel structure machined and finished with powder coating to resist corrosion and ensure a long-term and reliable performance.
- Oni Tools ensures quality products and stands behind top of the line manufacturing. We guarantee our products to last and offer support along the way.
Fast and Affordable
The Transmission Front Cover Puller replacement Kit came faster than planned and was very reasonably priced.
It is an excellent Transmission Shimming Gauge Aux Countershaft. Both strong and durable.
I decided to buy the Transmission Front Cover Puller Kit because it was less expensive and the quality is superb.
I replaced my broken old ones with this new RR1033TR Transmission Front Cover Puller Kit from this brand, and they were a complete success! Good value for the money!
Front Cover Puller Kit was very fairly priced, and it performs well and is of excellent quality.