- Equivalent to Ducati OEM parts # 88713.1058. This tool fits all Ducati's with a perforated top nut.
- Using this specialty socket tool is the only way to check the torque on the steering stem nut, or for its removal and assembly.
- Fits all Ducati (1992 & UP) models, Scrambler, Monster, Superbike, 748, 916, 996, 998, 749, 899, 999, 1098, 1199 & 1299, Streetfighter/ Multistrada/ Hypermotard
- Always remove the upper triple clamp first, before loosening or tightening your steering stem nut.
- Manufactured with Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum precisely CNC machined. Harden Steel Pin Rods made to last.
Fast and Well Packaged
I am very satisfied with it; the product was handed over fast and well packaged when I received it.
You get what you pay for. But all in all it was worth the price. I would buy again if needed.
Excellent customer support. The price for the product is good. It was worth it.