- Alternative to W470589001500 often used W470589104000 (not included) for camshaft timing.
- Works on all years of Detroit Diesel/Mercedes Benz DD13, DD15 & DD16, EPA07 and EPA10.
- Simply remove the crankshaft position (CKP) sensor from the left (driver) side of the flywheel housing. Install the flywheel housing crank TDC locating pin (W470589001500) into the CKP sensor hole to verify Top Dead Center.
- Extremely important to remove the tool before starting the engine.
- Made of high quality steel resisting rust, corrosion and deformation.
Outstanding Customer Care
The TDC Locating Pin came promptly as promised, and the customer support was amazing.
purchased the TDC Locating Pin In comparison to other brands, it worked perfectly and was an incredible tool.
Excellent quality, an ideal fit for EPA07, and the best replacement for W470589001500.
Exactly what I was expecting with the TDC locating Pin. Very sturdy.
This W470589001500 alternative is absolutely sturdy, it simply removes the crankshaft position sensor. Great tool!