- Direct replacement for OEM parts 80996030176. Used for Detroit Diesel DD15 / Mercedes / Freightliner / Cascadia / MAN truck pinion nut.
- Specialty tool used for removing and installing the differential nut 9463510072 of the drive flange found on the drive pinion of the drive axle.
- Designed for Mercedes-Benz and MAN Euro 6 truck rear axle to achieve proper torque specifications.
- Manufactured with 1" inch square drive, and hole to release the ratchet locking pin. Size H64.7 and 12 points.
- Oni Tools ensures quality products and stands behind top of the line manufacturing. We guarantee our products to last and offer support along the way.
Bought this for a Freightliner. Awesome workmanship. I highly recommend
I purchased the pinion nut socket, and it works perfectly well.
I've got my EGR Piston Ring Compressor, which is incredibly easy to use and specifically made for 12.7L engines.
Pinion Nut Socket Tool is excellent and reasonably priced.
Excellent 80996030176 Alternative. One of the lower-priced Pinion Nut Socket that I looked at.