- Direct replacement to Injector Puller assembly J-47372 and 5876.
- This puller was designed to remove seated injectors from the cylinder heads of Detroit Diesel Series 60 inline 6 engines.
- Works by reducing the friction during the operation with a thrust bearing under the puller nut that eases the removal process.
- Heavy duty specialty tool used for repair on a wide range of trucks such as Freightliner Coronado, Columbia and Cascadia with 12.7L or 14L engines.
- Oni Tools ensures quality products and stands behind top of the line manufacturing. We guarantee our products to last and offer support along the way.
Smooth transaction, The Engine Injector Puller was inexpensive and handled promptly. I highly recommend it.
The end of the puller has broken off. It did not pull out the injector. Can the tool be replaced ? The puller part of the tool is not made of strong enough metal.
The Engine Injector Puller works flawlessly with my Cascadia 14L engine. Excellent quality, extremely durable.
I am very impressed with this J-47372 replacement, good deal for the price!
I've used this Engine Injector Puller the removal process was quick and easy.