Features and Benefits:
- Use as a solder, heat, or torch tool
- Cordless, hands-free operation
- Variable heat control quickly generates up to 480°C/900°F of controlled heat
- Safety switch prevents inadvertant ignition
- Sight window to verify fuel supply
The OTC 4472 3-in-1 Cordless Solder Tool is the professional choice when soldering, shrinking, or spot torching is required. Can be operated as a flameless unit or with exposed flame. Sturdy base and "constant on" feature keeps hands free for precise control. The conical and chisel tips are great for soldering small gauge (12 AWG to 24 AWG) wiring commonly found in automotive, machinery, farm, and general electronic applications. Use the hot knife attachment when modifying plastics is required. Remove the attachments and burn housing for an exposed flame torch - excellent for spot heating bolts - especially in tight spaces. Operates on readily available butane (butane NOT included). Nicely packaged in a plastic case for storage.
Kit includes: soldering iron, conical tip 2.4 mm, chisel tip 2.4 mm, hot knife tip, deflector tip, sponge, wrench, and soldering wire.