- For splitting particularly large tight or over-twisted nuts without damaging the bolt thread of quality grades 5, 6, 8 and 10.
- Very sharp cutting through facet cut.
- Hardened chisel cutting edge
- MPN#: 56-3
- Shipping Disclaimer: If the product has to ship directly from the manufacturer it may take 5-7 business days.
|Nut size||27 - 46 mm||1 1/16 - 1 7/8 inch|
|Cutting width of chisel||37 mm|
|Length without spindle||210 mm|
|Maximum torque||50 Nm||6.5 ft lb|
|Cutting width of chisel (inch)||1 1/2 inch|
|Length without spindle (inch)||8 1/4 inch|
|Maximum load||23 US t|
- Due to the hydraulics, only a little force is needed.
- Chisel available as a replacement part, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system
KUKKO quality standards
- Quality made in Germany.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.