Features and Benefits:
- Now you can pressure test the cooling system on most cars, light commercial trucks, motorcycles, and even marine applications
- The tester's universal fit eliminates the need for multiple adapters
- Note: will not work on Saturn and Kia cars or Jeep with the plastic reservoir
- Also suitable for motorcycle and marine applications.
- Adjustable pressure relief valve to maintain specified system pressure: 0-30 psi, 0-205 kPa, 0-20.5 Bar.
GM Oil Pump Drive Removal ToolOn certain GM V6 engines, the oil pump drive is difficult to get at, making it a real hassle to remove it to repair o-ring leaks. This tool removes the oil pump drive from the engine without first having to remove the exhaust cross-over pipe or other components. For:1987 - 1989 2.8L V6 engines 1990 - 1994 3.1L V6 engines 1994 and newer 3100 V6 engines 1999 and newer 3400 engines.