Features and Benefits:
- Removes frozen caliper pins by allowing a striking force to be applied to the pin, not feasible without these tools, making removal quick and easy
- Fits all sizes of pins or bolt shanks ranging from 1/4" (6mm) to 5/8" (16mm)
- Allows for removal of inboard facing pins or bolts to be removed from the outboard side of the brake caliper or vehicle component
- For caliper pin removal, simply back the pin bolt out half way and place the tool over the bolt shank to strike against the bolt head
- Set includes 2 versions, a striking version or air hammer adapter
Brake caliper pins allow the caliper to float on the rotor, but many times these become siezed causing excessive brake pad and rotor wear. Work equally as well on bolts in non threaded holes. Will not damage pin or bolt like a chisel or punch could.