Features and Benefits:
- Chrome vanadium steel sockets cover most SUV and light truck applications. Sockets have 1/2" square drive, allowing use of a torque wrench, ratchet, or breaker bar.
- OTC4543A-1 - Toyota 4-lug locknut socket. Services high-torque locknuts on Toyota 4WD vehicles having free-wheel (lock out) hubs: 1995-newer Tacoma; 1996-newer T100 and 4Runner.
- OTC543A-2 - Ford 4-lug locknut socket for high-shear rotating nuts on 1985-newer F-250 and F-350 truck rear axles, and Dana 80 rear axles of Ford Super Duty trucks.
- OTC4543A-3 - 4-lug socket for removing and installing 4-slot front axle locknuts on 1986-newer F-Series 1/2-ton trucks, full-size Bronco with Dana 44 axle, 1984-92 Ford Ranger, and Bronco II with manual hubs. Also, Dodge trucks using Dana 44 axle with automatic hubs.
- OTC4543A-4 - 6-lug socket for removing and installing 4-slot front axle locknuts on 1978-84 Ford F-Series 4WD heavy-duty 3/4- and 1-ton trucks; 1973-81 GM 4WD 3/4- and 1-ton trucks.
- OTC4543A-5 - 4-lug socket for removing and installing 4-slot front axle locknuts on 1993-newer Ford Ranger, Bronco II, and Explorer with manual hubs; 1995-newer F-Series 1/2-, 3/4-, and 1-ton trucks and full-size Bronco with manual hubs; 1959-85 F-Series 1/2- and 3/4-ton trucks and full-size Bronco; 1960-90 GM 1/2-ton trucks and full-size Blazer/Jimmy; 1969-72 International 1/2-ton trucks; 1969-89 Dodge 1/2-ton trucks with manual hubs.
- OTC4543A-6 - FWD front spindle puller. Removes front spindle to access needle bearing, when lubricating and aligning front wheels. 5/8"-18 fine thread permits use with OTC1155 slide hammer. Fits spindle thread sizes 2"-16, 1-5/8"-16 and 38 mm-1.5. Applications: Full-size GM, Ford, Jeep, and International pickups with Dana front axles, plus Ranger and Bronco II.