- Meets ASME PASE-2019 safety standards
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ideal size for safely lifting heavy duty vehicles
- Flat base welded to a square tube accommodates a square steel support column
- Steel tube and support column has 3 positions for height adjustment
S022 is a pair of 22 Ton capacity pin style stands. The fully steel construction consists of a large, 11” flat square base welded to a square tube and steel support column. Rated to safely hold 44,000 lbs., the flat base resists sinking into concrete, asphalt and other soft surfaces. A single pin-style adjustment holds the support column in place with 3 height adjustment positions. A braided steel cable secures the extra-large pin to the jack, preventing it from being lost or misplaced.
The S022 - 22 Ton capacity stands from OTC are the ideal size for safely holding heavy duty vehicles and equipment for tire, wheel, brake and underbody maintenance service. S022 is an excellent compliment to OTCs 20 and 22 ton capacity service and under axle jacks.
- Capacity: 22-ton
- Max. height: 19-7/8”
- Min. height: 13-7/8”
- Footprint: 11” square, flat base, flat for maximum ground contact
- Adjustment: Pin-style; 3 slots in 3” intervals
- Saddle: 3” x 3-3/4” V-notch
Meets both ASME PASE-2019 safety standards for jack stands. Limited Lifetime W