- Direct replacement to OEM parts number 303-1262, 303-1263, 3031262 and 3031263.
- Design to work for Ford Powerstroke Diesel Engine 6.0L & 6.4L, F250, F350, F450 and F550 trucks from 2003 to 2010. Also cover Maxxforce 7 2008 to 2010.
- Our injector cup remover and installer tool set makes this repair easy by allowing the replacement of the fuel injector sleeves / cups without removing the heads from the vehicle.
- Simply thread the TAP into the injector bore to cut old cup. Place the PULLER into the bore and tighten the nut on the top to pull old cup out. Lastly introduce the new cup over the thin end of INSTALLER, put them into the bore and hammer the INSTALLER.
- Heavy duty steel structure machined and finished with powder coating to resist corrosion and ensure a long-term and reliable performance. Oni Tools ensures quality products and stands behind top of the line manufacturing. We guarantee our products to last and offer support along the way.
Injector cup removal and installer kit
This kit works great definitely a good tool to have when needed
Fairly Inexpensive. Good price and well-crafted.
Superb purchase. This 303-1262 and 303-1263 replacement fits my Ford 6.4L engine marvelously.
The Injector Cup Remover & Installer Kit has completely blown me away. It's astonishing how good it is.
I liked everything about the tool itself as far as quality. However after I cut the threads into the cup and inserted the extractor, found that the sleeve should have been a little longer. When I put the bearing under the nut to pull the cup out. The bearing was hitting a rocker arm. Cocking the tool off to the side. I had to find and grind some washers to raise it up enough to clear, so that it wouldn't be pulling at an angle. I would think you would have heard this complaint before, OR if you actually tried the tool yourself, would have seen this and said, "it needs to be a little longer"