- This cap installation tool set will fit SPL 140, 170, 250 Series drivelines commonly found on class 6 - 8 transportation truck and equipment.
- Designed to quickly press the bearing cups on Dana/Spicer SPL 'Life Series' quick-disconnect universal joints for Volvo, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack etc.
- Our adapters ensure the specific heights for installation to reduce the risk of damage to the driveshaft, yokes, and joint.
- Manufactured from high-grade steel to withstand the use of manual or impact tools. Direct replacement for OEM parts 10217 and 5191.
- Oni Tools ensures automotive quality products and stands behind top of the line manufacturing. We guarantee our products to last and offer support for our mechanics along the way.
Amazing item! Used install wheel bearing cups in a wide range of heavy-duty axles. I simply adjust and lock the jaws to the cup I.D., slip on the new cup, set it in the bore, and drive it in with a hammer - that's it - done! Helps eliminate the damage caused by makeshift methods. A truly good item.
This TG10217 replacement would undoubtedly be recommended because it is of better quality than other Bearing Cup Installer Kit.
I love how this Bearing Cup Installer Kit appears to have been well-thought-out and precisely made.
The Bearing Cup Installer Kit came on schedule and in perfect shape.
This Bearing Cup Installer Kit is excellent for the price; it minimizes the risk of damage to the driveshaft, yokes, and joint.